‘8’ is an auspicious number and symbol for infinity.
It is also the well-loved figure of 8 in our movement to which we create flow in our bodies.
- Focused isolation on body movements
- Build stronger awareness muscular and skeletal control of our bodies
- Emphasis on breathing into each transition and turn
- Weight changes for better balance and coordination
- Improve posture and joint flexibility
- Movement to ancient and modern rhythms with soul is the drum and percussions.
- Creative expression: We are visual element to music. It is once said that a deaf person ‘hears’ music through dance.
- Healing form of exercise: Release tension with fluid movements