Learn the art of movement and music with a multi-ethnic group of dance sisters!
JOIN OUR BELLY & HULA CLASSES FROM JUST $125 PER 8 WEEK TERM
Join a supportive and engaging dance community
Celebrating Colour and Culture through Music & Dance
We travel the world through dance
Perfect for Hen's Parties and Special Events
Hula with 5th Element Dance
Celebrate Special Occasions
Start your Dance Journey through the Elements!
Raise your body confidence at 5th Element Dance
5th Element Dance is about bringing insight, intuition, and inspirations to dancers new and wise
to breathe and move with ‘The Elements of Movement’: Awareness >>> Authentic Rhythm
Our mission is to encourage you to:
Connect with your body and soul with music, Balance our energetic centers, Be healthy, happy with open to abundant joy through dance!
We also perform for profession events and entertainment as a solo artist, group and collaborate with other artists and musicians alike.
We have been going since 2008 and are based in Fitzroy, New Plymouth in Taranaki.
Sign up to our free intro digital videos, and join our digital classes!
LEARN THE ART OF BELLY & HULA DANCING
View upcoming class dates
What our dance sisters says…
Rosalina Pang | Raizel
Dance Instructor, Performing Artist and Choreographer
Vibrant and energetic, Raizel is a passionate, emotive dancer, entertainer and instructor with lyrical music interpretation. With more than a decade of teaching & performing experience, her focus in class is to create a positive and encouraging atmosphere to support your dance journey.
It is my passion to bring wellness, love, and balance to you, while igniting your own creative confidence through movement.
Belly dance to me has been a great journey of connecting with women and it is a sisterhood of ladies to come together to show each other appreciation and love. From my first stage performance at age of 4, to teaching classes and choreographing to new music, what drives me the most is the being a performer to me is about shining brightly and sharing the light with my fellow dancer sisters, as well as to my audience alike.
I look forward to connecting with you and your presence.
SUBSCRIBE FOR FREE DANCE LESSONS & INSPIRATIONS!
Move into your body and find your soul. Join me and get FREE dance exercise videos and lifestyle inspirations.
You have Successfully Subscribed!
The benefits of Belly Dancing:
- Revitalise mind & body with breathing exercises.
- Enjoy feminine movements & gain flexibility
- Better posture while enjoy dancing in a positive and encouraging space with no judgments!
- Get body awareness, enhance vitality, balance, and beauty with confidence and acceptance
- Belly dancing is for all women!
- No experience in any dance form is required. Age, fitness level and the size of your belly are not barriers! Make a date with us, bring a friend and enjoy getting into dance wellness together!It is a great form which mothers, daughters, and friends can get together, explore your own movement.
What you will learn:Basic moves to isolate different muscle groups. Awareness of posture, breathe and increase flexibility in your movements. Walking and turning transitions. Learn rhythm, coordination and increase core strength. At Beyond Beginners: Layering moves with a stronger sense of body and spatial awareness. Rolls pops and locks. Be able to dance and move with confidence and grace. We introduce different styles such as tribal, pop fusion, bollywood and flamenco arabe and burlesque. We also introduce props such as veils, fan veils, circle skirts to extend your repertoire of belly dance * Class is limited to 12 per session. As it is a popular class, please register and book your space early!
- 1 on 1 customised session if you are looking to build grace, confidence.
- 2 persons can share a session at $80.
- Group classes that is positive, supportive and fun! Online on Zoom now available!
- Be invited to workshops and access personal dance enhancement session at discounted rate.
ANNUAL CLUB MEMBERSHIP
- Unlimited access to our classes with an annual fee.
- 2 performance opportunities+ access to online class recordings, uplifting and creative workshops every term
- 1 private 45 min dance enhancement session.
TESTIMONIALS FROM OUR CLIENTS FOR EVENTS
Many thanks for coming on Saturday! Everyone had an awesome time and I have had nothing but great feedback on your performance.
The team really enjoyed your choreographed dances as well as the interactive dances – it was hilarious to see the boys up there shaking their bums!
GROUP CLASS TIMES
Thursdays Beyond Beginners 5.45pm to 7pm
7.15pm to 8.30pm